Call for Pricing
One of the best zero-turn mowers for slopes on the market with steering wheel control. Ample horsepower and dual-wheel traction mean this slope mower can handle up to a 46% grade.
Tackle inclines confidently with this zero-turn slope mower. It cuts straight lines on slopes up to 25 degrees.
- A powerful slope mower with 35 HP Kawasaki FX1000v (999cc) engine and 16cc Parker HTG transmission
- 72” triple-7-gauge fabricated steel cutting deck with top, bottom and side reinforcements
- Lock-in or out self-leveling air-ride seat with 30 degrees of side-to-side swivel/15 degrees of travel left or right.
- Dual rear wheels and weighted front rims give this steep slope mower traction on up to a 46% grade. 12-volt outlet kit and electronic power deck lift included
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty